Contact us at (401) 245-7877 435 Child Street, Warren, RI 02885
Amy’s Pup in the Tub:
- Locally owned and operated by Amy Almeida, with 30 years experience.
- Certified master groomer of dogs and cats, with extensive experience in breed cuts, competitive grooming, and creative grooming.
- Certified vet tech, for confidence in the well-being of your pet.
- Caring staff and gentle handling of your pet.
- All-natural hair products, including hypoallergenic and medicated shampoos.
- Hand drying, and always supervised.
- Quick, thorough care, and no overbooking so your pets will have a short stay at our facility.
- Free consultations and competitive pricing.
Basic grooming includes anal gland care, bath, hand drying, full brushing, cleaning of ears (and plucking if needed), cut and grinding of nails. We can also brush and/or scale your pet’s teeth for an additional small fee. We use all natural shampoos and conditioner to make your pet smell clean and have their skin and coats look and feel good, including special formulas to moisturize, heal skin itchiness or irritability. No animals are caged dried and put under any extra stress. We treat all our customers with friendliness and respect ,and most animals (with the exception of complex cuts) are done in 2 hrs. We also offer beautiful cuts, including breed specific standards. Additionally, for holidays we offer fur dying with hypo-allergenic, non-toxic dyes that wash out with the next shampoo.